Monday, December 8, 2008

Husbands and Wives

Marriage takes work. There are so many marriages that crumble over such trivial things (money, sex, lack of communication). I've prided myself on how strong my marriage is to Dan...how fortunate I am to be in love with and married to my best friend. Poor Dan...I couldn't ask for a better man in the world. He is so strong, so patient, so understanding with me. I pretty much had a melt down last night, just when I thought I was on the upswing and everything was better. I just feel so alone, no matter how much encouragement and kind words people offer. Thank goodness for a loving man to go through this with me, who can kiss it and make it all better.

1 comment:

the Momma Bird said...

Praise God for having a wonderful husband :) Isn't it always nice to know, that although you know God is there, that he provided your husband there to literally hold you?? You and your husband will be in my prayers, and your little 'Bear' is just beautiful! Congratulations again :)