Saturday, May 14, 2011

Just Rambling

Dan decided to pull one on me today and started playing Bear's 1 year video that we made for his 1 year bday. As I watched I couldn't believe how quickly I was transported to so many places and feelings that I had left behind. Sooo many of them were happy, happy moments and memories, but I couldn't help but be haunted by some of those old feelings of fear, failure, and guilt. I was torn up for quite some time after watching it...like I tell Bear, that boy has wrecked his mama's heart forever. You can watch here, though I'm sure you won't be as torn up as this mama was. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FbftCMbx_c

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Morgan, my kids and i enjoyed this video more than any you tube video we have ever seen.......you are awesome! and we love bear very much!!!!

Love, glenda, shasta, baby james, and makaela

William, Megan and Avery said...

I cried my eyes out, so I can't imagine what you did :) Miss you guys!
Megan